2 Night 3 Days Instagram Reels & Photography Tour of Jaisalmer with Desert Camping Trip
Instagram Reels & Photography Tour of the Best Photography Spot in Jaisalmer & Thar Desert.
Duration : 2 Nights 3 Days
Time of Departure : 08:00 AM
Time of Return : 10:00 AM on 3 rd Day
Discover the most beautiful locations in Jaislamer, giving you perfect opportunities for photographs. Immerse yourself in Rajasthan's culture, as you take Instagram-worthy shots & reels framed by symmetrical architecture and stunning views of Jaisalmer City. Your friendly guide will take you to iconic sites, perfect for your Instagram and SnapChat feed. On this tour you will visit Gadisagar Lake, Golden Fort, Jain Temple and Patwon Ki Haveli. On 2nd day tour of Kuldhara Village & Thar Desert. Traverse the yellow sand dunes by camel to reach the beautiful city that juts from the ground like a sand castle. After taking beautiful photos of the sunset, sit around a campfire and watch as local musicians and dancers put on a show for you while enjoying a delicious meal. Pure veg. Buffet dinner and spend an evening at a luxury desert camp equipped with all basic amenities.HIGHLIGHT
- 1 Night in Jaisalmer & 1 Night at Desert Camp
- Jaisalmer Sightseeing (Golden Fort, Patwon Ki Haveli, Gadisagar Lake, Bada Bagh, Salim Singh Ki Haveli, Kuldhara Village & Sam Sand Dunes)
- Transportation by AC Car
- Welcome at Desert Camp with Welcome Drink
- Camel Safari at Sand Dunes
- Jeep Safari at Sand Dunes
- Sunset Over The Dunes
- Rajasthani Folk Music & Cultural Show with Campfire & DJ Dance
ARRIVAL IN JAISALMER & SIGHTSEEING
As you arrive at the Jaisalmer Train or Bus or Airport, our tour representative would greet and assist you to the pre-booked hotel. Check in to the hotel and rest. After relaxing for a while, get ready for a Jaisalmer best photography place tour.
Jaisalmer - ‘The Golden City’ of Rajasthan. Jaisalmer is famous for its yellow sandstone structures, dusky landscape and romantic sand dunes. Jaisalmer was the window of the Thar, connecting India to Central Asia, Persia, Egypt and the west, thus making the city a cultural cauldron.
Visit the Golden Fort of Jaisalmer, Patwon Ki Haveli’s and Salim Singh ki Haveli and the royal cenotaphs at Bada Bagh for beautiful Sunset. Later in evening Light &; Sound Show at Gadisagar lake. Overnight stay at hotel in Jaisalmer.
JAISALMER – KULDHARA VILLAGE – SAM SAND DUNES
Early Morning Sunrise visit at Gadisagar Lake (Jaisalmer's only source of water for a long time) and boat ride at Lake with beautiful sunrise view and be the witness of beauty of Gadisagar Lake.
Later drive back to hotel and check out from hotel. After seeing the beauty of Jaisalmer city and proceed for Desert. Enroute visit at Kuldhara Village (Kuldhara is a village in Rajasthan, near Jaisalmer, and it is famous for being abandoned by all its residents in just one night).
After see the beauty of Kuldhara Village and straight proceed for desert. Arrive at Desert and check into Desert Camp.
Traverse the yellow sand dunes by camel to reach the beautiful city that juts from the ground like a sand castle. After taking beautiful photos of the sunset, sit around a campfire and watch as local musicians and dancers put on a show for you while enjoying a delicious meal. Pure veg. Rajasthani Buffet dinner and spend an evening at a luxury desert camp equipped with all basic amenities.
Overnight stay at Desert Camp.
SAM SAND DUNES - JAISALMER
After breakfast check out from the Desert Camp and drive to Jaisalmer. Later transfer to railway station / Airport at Jaisalmer for your onwards destination.
Tour End with eternal memories of your tour with Marvin Jaisalmer.
- Transportation By AC Car
- Jaisalmer Sightseeing
- 1 Night at Hotel in Jaisalmer with breakfast ( 2–3 star )
- 1 Night at Desert Camp Stay with Breakfast & Dinner ( 2-3 Star )
- Camel & Jeep Safari at Desert.
- Rajasthani Folk Music & Cultural Show at Desert Camp with DJ Dance.
- Meal Expenses
- Personal Expenses
- Monument Entrance & Camera Fees
- Other Activities
- Tour Guide at City
- Early check-in & late checkout would be “on request”, subject to availability
- If you want guaranteed early check in / late check out, you need to pay 1-night cost extra.
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied.
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply.
- Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy. Free cancellation before 15 days arrival after will charge 100%.
- If require bill then add GST charge as per Government Rules.
Payments can be made by 100% by Phone Pay or GPay or PayTM or Account Transfer at the time of booking.
- Please note that all Swiss Tent are based on Basic & Standard category.
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares or any other unforeseen increases.
- The Agency will not be responsible and liable for any problems associated with the consumption of alcohol or drugs during the trip or any kind of accident.
- The Agency does not accept responsibility for any adverse weather you might encounter during your safari.
- Marvin Jaisalmer has its own professional guides & drivers; guides and/or drivers from outside are not allowed on our safaris.
- 1 Camel for 2 People & 1 Jeep for 6 to 8 People Sharing.