Paramotoring at Thar Desert
Experience a rush of adrenaline as you wander high in the air overlooking the Thar Desert.
Duration : Between 10 to 30 Minutes
This activity is ideal for all those who wish to enhance their travel experience in Jaisalmer with a pinch of adrenaline.
Paramotoring in Jaisalmer is the advanced and better version of parasailing which allows you to explore more areas of the desert like a free bird in the sky.
Paramotoring is a swift form of parasailing, using motors to navigate instead of being tied to a jeep. It offers everyone the freedom and experience of personal flight. The same paragliding wing is used along with a lightweight engine and propeller.
With a paramotor, The Paramotoring activity lasts for about 10-30 minutes, but one has to reach the activity point by themselves. We can arrange transportation, but that will be at an additional cost.
- Paramotoring will be done at Sam Sand Dunes Jaisalmer.
- You will have to reach there by yourself in your own car or bike.
- If you don't have a means of transport, we can arrange one for you, but at an additional cost.
About the Activity
- The Paramotoring ride will last for about 10-30 minutes approximately.
- You should not be intoxicated or under the influence of drugs while participating in the event.
- The Agency will not be responsible and liable for any problems associated with the consumption of alcohol or drugs during the trip or any kind of accident.
- The Agency does not accept responsibility for any adverse weather you might encounter during your safari.
- Marvin Jaisalmer has its own professional guides & drivers; guides and/or drivers from outside are not allowed on our safaris.
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply.
- Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy. Free cancellation before 15 days arrival after will charge 100%.
- If require bill then add GST charge as per Government Rules.
Payments can be made by 100% by Phone Pay or GPay or PayTM or Account Transfer at the time of booking.