Private Day Tour of Marvelous Golden City Jaisalmer
Discover the highlights of Jaisalmer on a private full-day tour. Visit The Gadisar Lake – a water conservation tank. It once acted as a reservoir that controlled the entire supply of water to the arid city. The Golden Fort in Jaisalmer, one of the very few (if not the only) “living forts” in the world as local people still reside within the fort. Be the witness of The Old Jain Temple inside the fort. You'll also see historic Havelis like Salim Singh Kii Haveli, Nathmal Ki Haveli, and Patwon Ki Haveli with heritage walk in the Bazar. Later in the day visit Mandri Palace and In the evening be the witness of incredible sunset view with Jaisalmer Fort and City from Vyas Cenotaphes.
Later in the day, enjoy shopping in Jaisalmer where you will find an enticing variety of goods. See some of the most precious Silver Jewelry, Bangles, Clothes, Lather things, and Handicraft, etc.
- Pick-up (from Airport/Train/Bus station or Hotel)
- Gadisar Lake (A man-made water reservoir, the Gadisar Lake was once the only source of water in Jaisalmer.)
- Jaisalmer Fort ( Visit Surya gate and Jain Temples and palace inside the fort )
- Salim Singh-ki Haveli (Moti Mahal) (This mansion is famous for its distinctive architecture as it is constitutes 38 gracefully carved balconies.)
- Nathmal Ji Ki Haveli (This Haveli was commissioned to serve as the residence of Diwan Mohata Nathmal. )
- Kothari's Patwaon-Ki-Haveli (Patwa Haveli is one of the finest, oldest and the largest Havelis in Jaisalmer.)
- Bazar ( Heritage Walk in the Bazar )
- Mandir Palace and Tazia Tower (A Noticeable Feature Of Mandir Palace Is Its Tower Called ‘Badal Vilas’, Which Stands Out As The Tallest Structure Below The Hill-Top City Fort. )
- Vyas Chhatri ( This atmospheric assemblage of golden sandstone chhatris (cenotaphs).