Purely Private Full Day Tuk-Tuk Tour of Golden City Jaisalmer
Experience 6 Hour Jaisalmer Sightseeing Tour with Beauty of Jaisalmer by TukTuk
Duration : 6 Hour
Time of Departure : 9:00 AM
Time of Return : 3:00 PM
Discover the Incredible Golden City of Rajasthan like a local, in an autorickshaw (or tuk-tuk, as they are called in Southeast Asia) with this full-day sightseeing tour that’s cover landmarks and Heritage sites. Your driver will pick you up at your hotel and show you all sorts of local attractions, including the Golden Fort ( Sonar Kila ), Jain Temple in the Fort, Salim Singh Ki Haveli, Patwon Ki Haveli & Gadisagar Lake. Later in the day, enjoy an afternoon of shopping in Jaisalmer where you will find an enticing variety of goods. See some of the most precious Silver Jewelry, Bangles, Clothes, Lather things and Handicraft etc.HIGHLIGHT
- Transportation by AC Car
- Gadisagar Lake (A man-made water reservoir, the Gadisagar Lake was once the only source of water in Jaisalmer.)
- Jaisalmer Fort ( Visit Surya gate and Jain Temples and palace inside the fort )
- Salim Singh-ki Haveli (Moti Mahal) (This mansion is famous for its distinctive architecture as it is constitutes 38 gracefully carved balconies.)
- Patwaon-Ki-Haveli (Patwa Haveli is one of the finest, oldest and the largest havelis in Jaisalmer.)
- Bazar ( Heritage Walk in the Bazar )
- Mandir Palace and Tazia Tower (A Noticeable Feature Of Mandir Palace Is Its Tower Called ‘Badal Vilas’, Which Stands Out As The Tallest Structure Below The Hill-Top City Fort. )
- Jain Temple ( The Oldest Jain Temple inside fort).
" We Welcoming you to Marvin Jaisalmer’s Hometown"
from your designated hotel... and proceed for sightseeing of Jaisalmer - Accompanied by English Speaking Guide
Enjoy a tour of Jaisalmer city which was built by King Rawal Jaisal. Visit the Golden Fort, Popularly known as the Golden Fort of Rajasthan, Jaisalmer Fort is set on Trikuta Hills. It was constructed by Raja Jaisal, the Rajput ruler of the year 1156 AD. Its yellowish sandstone structure and golden sand dunes make it referred to as the Sonar Quila.
Visit “ Jain Temple” Inside the Jaisalmer Fort lies Jain Temple which is a series of temples devoted to Jain Tirthankaras and can be traced back to the 12th century. The temples are known for their distinctive architectural style inspired by Dilwara Jain Temples of Mount Abu.
Enjoy a tour of Salim Singh Ki Haveli. One of the most beautiful historic edifices, Salim Singh ki Haveli is situated in the heart of Jaisalmer city. The mansion was built by Salim Singh, the prime minister of the kingdom when Jaisalmer was the capital.
Visit – Patwon Ki Haveli, Built by a popular trader of the city named Guman Chand and his sons, Patwon ki Haveli is a massive five-storied structure with decorative suites. Its large corridors and the decorated walls excellently represent the art form that prevailed.
Jaisalmer, the Golden City of Rajasthan, is a very royal city and The Bazaars & Other Places puts more shade to its culture and royalty. Huge quantities of visitors, Indian and tourists visit Jaisalmer particularly to see the Places and experience its local life. So here we have brought to you places to in Jaisalmer to get the perfect Heritage walk & Bazaar.
Visit “ Gadisagar Lake” The beautiful artificial lake of Gadisagar was built by King Maharawal Gadsi during the 14th century. It is a rainwater lake which was earlier the main source of water during that period. There are many temples and cenotaphs around the banks of the lake. For beautiful sunset over the lake while doing boating ride.
We will use a mix of walking to do this tour. The itinerary is flexible, to suit your pace ....later On, The driver will drop you back to your hotel..!!
- Transportation By AC Car
- Jaisalmer Sightseeing with Guide
- Meal Expenses
- Personal Expenses
- Monument Entrance & Camera Fees
- Other Activities
Things To Bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Umbrella (in case of rainy season or summer's)
- Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy. Free cancellation before 15days arrival after will charge 100%.
- If require bill then add GST charge as per Government Rules.
Payments can be made by 100% by Phone Pay or GPay or PayTM or Account Transfer at the time of booking.