Serene Trip of Mesmerizing Sunset with Evening Cultural Show & Dinner
Mesmerizing Sunset with Beauty of Thar Desert & An Incredible Evening with Full Test of Rajasthani.
Duration : 1 Day
Time of Departure : 03:00 PM
Time of Return : 10:30 PM on Same Day
Discover the Sand Dunes in our Blissful Sunset Tour. Drive from Jaisalmer embark on an expedition of a lifetime and explore the Ghost Town Kuldhara Village on the Way to Desert. Traverse the yellow sand dunes by camel to reach the beautiful city that juts from the ground like a sandcastle & see incredible sunset over the dunes. Jeep. Jeep Safari is an ideal base to explore Indian desert life, culture, wildlife and landscape of breathtaking beauty. Enjoy Rajasthan Folk Music & Cultural Show while Having Tea & Coffee with Snacks around Campfire. Have a delicious Pure veg. Buffet dinner. Later return back to Jaisalmer.Tour Highlight
- Transportation by AC Car
- Welcome at Desert Camp with Welcome Drink
- Camel Safari at Sand Dunes
- Jeep Safari at Sand Dunes
- Sunset Over The Dunes
- Evening Hi-Tea & Snacks
- Rajasthani Folk Music & Cultural Show
- Rajasthani Veg. Buffet Dinner
- Veg. Buffet Breakfast
JAISALMER – KULDHARA VILLAGE – SAM SAND DUNES - JAISALMER
- Departs at around 15:00 Hrs from Marvin Jaisalmer Office’s by Jeep.
- On the way to the dunes, you will visit Kuldhara Village.
- You’ll receive a warm welcome by friendly staff with welcome Drink and allocated Swiss Tent.
- Experience thrilling Adventure Jeep Safari into the dunes with Dune bashing.
- Enjoy Camel Safari and ride into the dunes (2 people per camel).
- After the camel ride, sit back on the dunes and enjoy an enchanting sunset with beauty of Thar Desert.
- After Sunset, come back to the camp for a traditional rajasthani style welcome with Tikka, Dhol & Aarti.
- Savour the test of delicious hi-tea & snacks at program stage.
- Enjoy a mesmerizing traditional Rajasthan Folk Music & Cultural Dance with Campfire.
- Enjoy DJ dance & Group Dance with our Folk dancer.
- Pure Veg Rajasthani Buffet Dinner (pure vegetarian meals).
- Departing from Desert at 9:30 PM to Jaisalmer.
- You will reach back in Jaisalmer by 10:30 PM on the same day.
- Transportation By AC Car
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Camel Safari at Desert Camp
- Jeep Safari at Thar Desert
- Quad Bike & Parasailing Experience
- Traditional Welcome by Rajasthani Folklore
- Eve Tea or Coffee with Veg Snacks
- Rajasthani Folk Music & Cultural Dance with Campfire
- DJ Dance & Group Dance
- Rajasthani Pure Veg. Buffet Dinner
- Meal Expenses
- Night Stay at Desert Camp
- Personal Expenses
- Monument Entrance & Camera Fees
- Other Activities
- Early check-in & late checkout would be “on request”, subject to availability
- If you want guaranteed early check in / late check out, you need to pay 1-night cost extra.
- Rates are subject to change based on availability and date of travel
- Hotel rates are not valid during trade fairs, exhibitions & special events. A surcharge will be levied.
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply.
- Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy. Free cancellation before 15 days arrival after will charge 100%.
- If require bill then add GST charge as per Government Rules.
Payments can be made by 100% by Phone Pay or GPay or PayTM or Account Transfer at the time of booking.
- Please note that all Swiss Tent are based on Deluxe & Royal Luxury category.
- All accommodation is subject to availability at the time of booking and the ‘next best’ alternative will be provided if your first choice is not available. Supplements may apply if the level required is not available
- We reserve the right to amend/increase the cost should there be an increase in fares or any other unforeseen increases.
- The Agency will not be responsible and liable for any problems associated with the consumption of alcohol or drugs during the trip or any kind of accident.
- The Agency does not accept responsibility for any adverse weather you might encounter during your safari.
- Marvin Jaisalmer has its own professional guides & drivers; guides and/or drivers from outside are not allowed on our safaris.
- 1 Camel for 2 People & 1 Jeep for 6 to 8 People Sharing.