Travelastic Heritage Walking Tour of Jaisalmer with Local Street Food Experience
Experience Heritage Walking Tour of Golden City with Local Food.
Duration : Between 2 to 3 Hour
( In Morning Start From Gadisagar Lake @ 6:30 AM & End at Hanuman
Circle @ 08:30 AM )
( In Evening Start From Hanuman Circle @ 5:30 PM & End at Gadisagar
Lake @ 7:30 PM)
Experience authentic Jaisalmer on this amazing walking tour of the old town with our fun and entertaining storytellers. Experience Jaisalmer with be like a Local with your local guide. Explore the traditional areas of historic Jaisalme as you walk around the city's classic shopping districts and taste a range of Rajasthani foods. You will immerse yourself in the colour, sight and sound of a place with irresistible charme, there will be enticing food to refresh and satisfy one's craving and you will learn so much more about Indian culture, heritage and traditions. Your guide shares informative commentary with heritage walk through the Jaisalmer Market, illuminating the history, culture, and dishes of Jaipur as you take in the city on this leisurely tour. Walk in the popular neighborhoods of the city, try a variety of authentic Indian food from street vendors and local shops and even witness the preparation of these local dishes. This walking tour will give you a great induction of the city, you will listen to wonderful stories about the city, its history and people, you will learn about its vibrant culture, fun facts and must do.TOUR HIGHLIGHT
- Famous Street Food Test
- Golden Fort with Incredible View of City
- Jaisalmer Market
- Heritage walk through Golden City & Market
- Gadisagar Lake View
JAISALMER HERITAGE WALKING & FOOD TOUR
" We Welcoming you to Marvin Jaisalmer’s Hometown " The best way to explore the Golden City of Rajasthan...!!
We will meet at the common assembly point at the Hanuman Circle 10 min before the start time. We will start our tour once all the guests have joined. After basic instructions and introduction from our tour leader, we will start the tour and will go off to explore the Jaisalmer City through the city walk & hidden prominent points and we are sure, history will begin to interest you as time flows.
You will be walking and visiting the urban streets, hangout places, monuments, ancient to modern buildings etc. The major attractions of the city walk includes: Golden City Fort Jaisalmer, Jain Temples, Walk on the Fort Road and City View Point.
Jaisalmer brings an opportunity to savor the rich and yummy food culture of Jaisalmer. Come and observed the charm of Jaisalmer, interact with the locals and enjoy some finger licking street delicacies.
While strolling around the streets, you will also sip a cup of Masala Chai in a clay pot. try out some of the delicious royal snacks like samosa, kachori, dal pakwan, different varieties of namkeen and mirchi vadas. The taste of these lip-smacking delights will definitely delight you. Experience the way of preparing the most celebrated sweets in the princely state like Ghotua Laddoos which will tempt you by its taste.
Not just this, the walk will enchant your minds in cultural aspect and you will be able to develop a great perspective of the city by the end.
Lastly, we will visit the Gadisagar Lake and bid farewell to our fellow travelers while we take some of the last tour pictures and share memories along with the pleasant view of Gadisagar Lake with Incredible Light & Sound Show.
- Friendly Storyteller Tour Guide
- Street Food & Water
- Great Local Tips & Recommendation
- Personal Expenses
- Monument Entrance & Camera Fees
- Other Activities
Things To Bring:
- Comfortable Footwear
- Umbrella (in case of rainy season or summer's)
- Super peak period / Conference/ Holiday season surcharges would apply.
- Cancellation charges would apply as per company policy. Free cancellation before 15days arrival after will charge 100%.
- If require bill then add GST charge as per Government Rules.
Payments can be made by 100% by Phone Pay or GPay or PayTM or Account Transfer at the time of booking.
- It is important to contact (call or WhatsApp) your tour leader 5 min before the tour starts if you cannot locate the assemble place. If in case you are going to be late to reach the assemble place, it easy for them to share important updates or changes
- Please check the assemble place of your tour carefully. Some of our tours do not start at our hostel or hotel. In case you are staying at the hostel or hotel, you must gather in the common area at least 20 min before the tour starts so that we can arrange the transportation to the assemble place ( additional cost )
- Tours in other languages may be offered upon request, Please inform us your prefer language at time of booking.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Recommended not to bring anything heavy with you for a smoother and enjoyable tour. However, you may bring your phones, pocket cameras and some money (in case you would like to buy something on the way)
- Recommended to leave all other personal belongings at your current place of stay
- Operates in all weather conditions except rains. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please note that the street food and meals may not conform to recommended national or international standards of hygiene
- Please advise any specific requirements at the time of booking. eg, allergies in food items, etc.
- Recommended to use the toilets before joining for the tour
- We recommend you skip your lunch so you can enjoy the local street food.
- We recommend you take off your shoes before entering temples. Always ask permission before taking photos of any individuals and be prepared to pay a few rupees, if asked.
- Drink only packed bottled water. Avoid tap water.
- Bring an umbrella in the summer (May, June, and July) and a raincoat in the Monsoon.
- No pick-up and drop-off service is available for the group tour but we can help on a private tour at an extra cost. Kindly inform us once the booking is confirmed, if you have allergy problems with any edible product.
- Kindly reserve your seat before you come and meet us at the meeting point at least 5 minutes before the tour begins.
- It is recommended to wear comfortable t-shirts, pants, and shoes. Clothes covering full arms and legs are recommended as they are mandatory to enter some of the religious places. During winters, it is also recommended to carry a warm jacket and hand gloves.
- Avoid bringing heavy backpacks, camera bags, expensive clothes, and accessories on this tour. Avoid slippers or sandals and loose outfits as it may hinder the walking experience since the roads may not be even or smooth and clean.